Sunday, January 3, 2010

Another Day in FarmVille




Ok, well the carrot crop was waiting on me when I logged in earlier. I replanted in tomatoes (as I mentioned last night) so all my little FarmVille crops would come in together this evening. What I logged in to see tonight was a whole field in need of harvesting, plowing and replanting.



It was completely covered in ... money. :)

So I decided to do it again. The whole field is back in seed just as it was last night so tomorrow will just be a repeat of today (no need to blog that, right?) But after this next cycle I might mix it up just a bit to stagger my harvest times a little more. A whole field at once is not only very boring ... but it guzzles the gas if you're using machinery. ...and you don't want to harvest, plow and replant a plantation by hand unless you have excess time to kill.




You can see my coins and experience on the pics too, so ... well, that's my current daily income, but it grows as you gain access to more expensive seed, so it's just gonna get better and better. Still trying to decide whether I want to upgrade to a big ole plantation or not. I probably will. It will give me more land to plant and, of course, turn more profit per day ... but it's also more work. Yeehaw.

We'll see. It'll be a couple days anyway, but I just wanted to give you a peak at the income you can pull out of a plantation at my level (after 10 days) on a typical day with just a couple short visits to FarmVille. I did harvest a few trees and animals and help a few neighbors while I was there too, so the coins & exp were not totally from the crops, but nothing major happened (no achievement bonuses).

So anyway ... I'll see you around FarmVille.

No comments:

Post a Comment