Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Staggered Grapes in FarmVille

Alright, so now I guess I'm in the final stretch.

Now it's all about the money. Well, yeah, then there's the points. I have a big ole plantation, I'm well on my way to grape mastery, and I've already earned over a million coins. Unfortunately I've spent nearly all of them on growth. Now I actually get to start keeping the money ... or buying that cutesy shit that everyone else has all over their farms. Nah, I'll pass.

I don't plan to "finish" this game, but I'm still holding out for a million coins, a log cabin & a greenhouse. Retired millionaire pothead is a title I can live with. :)



You can see in the pic I'm at level 26 with about 100k and staggered grape crops covering my big ole plantation. Time to run for the money. Ok, maybe jog for the money. I'm not in that much of a hurry. It's FarmVille. :)

By the way ... who are we growin' all this shit for anyway? They shippin it out to YoVille or something?

No comments:

Post a Comment