Monday, January 4, 2010

Farmer Ben Just Got the Big Ol' Plantation

Ok, so there's no point in showing you todays crops as they were much the same as yesterday, however ... they did put enough coinage in my pocket to do the Big Ole Plantation upgrade ... and here it is.



You can see I now have 4 rows of grapes around the outside, and I've seeded the entire center in blueberries (since I'm such a dork that I know I'll be back to check before I go to bed) to squeeze in an extra harvest today. Have I mentioned that I hate Zynga? :)

Yes sir. A big ole plantation, a full crop in the field, 40K in my pocket ... less than two weeks and could have done it faster. I was just tinkering for the first couple days before the shit hooked me in. Can't believe how much time I've spent on this crap. lol

FarmVille sucks! :)

Oh yeah ... and this is just ... well, it's sad really. Look.



I've earned the "High Roller" blue ribbon. That means I've made over a million coins. OMG. How much MORE time will I waste ... in FarmVille?

I did mention that I've only been playing for about 11 days now, right? Yep. Easy-peasy.

If you have questions, ask.

Maybe I'll even answer them. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment