Saturday, January 2, 2010

Money or Mastery? FarmVille Strategy In Action! Exciting huh? :)



Ok, with the last crop of Poinsettia out of the field ... and as I let the last of the other crops ripen ... I ponder for just a moment ... money or mastery?

I have nearly earned my second star in grapes, and a full field of grapes would be a big leap towards that mastery sign (which I can proudly display to show the world how much time I've wasted here) ... or I can drop in two full fields of carrots in the same amount of time. Hmmm. No sweat. I'll split the field then work towards staggering grape crops.

Oh, but as I harvest more crops I go up a level ... 25. Hmmm. Now I can grow sunflowers. They give the same experience, and take just as long as grapes but the payoff is bigger with grapes ... and I must keep my grape mastery in mind. Wtf? Why do I even care? Damn you again Zynga. I hate you.

Ok. Not really. :)  I don't really stress it. I mean ... it's FarmVille. lol

Yeah, I'm gonna go with a carrot & sunflower split with some grapes in there for a few mastery points. In the morning I'll swap out the carrots with tomatoes and by tomorrow night I'll have the whole field available to do it all again. ...to bank another pile of coins & experience. Li'l farmer Ben just wants to be a millionaire ... with maybe a log cabin and a greenhouse to grow some pot. :)

Yep. I'm bored.

Add me on facebook ... and as a neighbor in FarmVille

No comments:

Post a Comment