Thursday, January 7, 2010

Back In Business ... and business is good.

Yes! FarmVille finally let me in, my crops have been harvested, the ground is seeded (with more grapes) ... and YES! ... I got my damn gold chicken. :)

I guess farmer Ben doesn't have to strap the tractor with a fertilizer bomb and head for the Zynga office after all.

Rolled past that $250K mark again so I snagged up my log cabin. Came with a nice points bonus that pushed me up to level 28. Still growing grapes. Still working on mastery. Still gotta hit level 30 to get my greenhouse. Still gotta save a million coins.

No worries. I'll be there in a few days.

Catch ya later.
Ben T.

P.S. FarmVille sucks. :)

Free FarmVille Tips: This one is time sensitive. These 1/5 fuel tanks ... um ... you can use them to get more fuel. If you're about to call an end to your day in FarmVille and you have a full (or close to full) tank of gas, use one of the 1/5 fuel tanks to overfill it, then logout with just a bit of fuel so the autorefill will do it's thing. I have 74 tanks of fuel now. Thanks everyone. Keep'em coming. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment