Tuesday, January 12, 2010

FarmVille - The Mental Health Threat

Warning: Extensive play of FarmVille is hazardous to your mental health.

Ok, this is just ridiculous. I've now started planting crops in patterns just to see what my farm looks like when they are in full bloom. Someone please call the funny farm and send the men in white coats before I actually start planting in more complex patterns ... or worse - putting messages in the fields.





This has simply gone too far. I mean ... just a couple weeks ago I was perfectly normal. Ok, well, that's a lie. I've never been "normal" a day in my life, so I can't blame FarmVille (or Zynga) for that, but damn it man. This shit's just not right!

However, after harvesting these colorful crops I did become "Lord of the Plow" by hitting level 30.




...and I bought my greenhouse. :)



Now, knowing li'l farmer Ben as I do, well ... I'm pretty sure that while I am writing this he is setting up his hydroponics system in the new greenhouse and/or flipping through that seed catalog he got from AmsterdamVille last week. Why not? I haven't seen a single cop in FarmVille. Have you?

No comments:

Post a Comment