Wednesday, January 6, 2010

FarmVille is Dead!

Ok, not really, but FarmVille hasn't loaded for me since this morning.

Instead I am greeted by this:  Howdy farmers! We are resolving reported LOADING issues and have TURNED OFF WITHER, so your crops and farms are safe. Fix coming soon!

Well, no loss but it kinda sucks. I had my grape crops staggered, hitting 3 times a day for a quickie harvest and replanting and now I'm gonna have one big-ass crop of grapes. Damn. Oh well, better than no grapes at all (so I'm glad they turned off wither).

I'm guessing the issue isn't effecting everyone since I still have friends on my list posting fuel and mystery eggs. I dunno. But ... that reminds me. Someone posted golden eggs and I hatched a golden chicken ... then the game didn't load. So now I'm wonderin' ... am I gonna get my gold chicken or not?

That truly was a mystery egg ... and I hope things work out best for you Zynga. I'm serious. Hell hath no fury like a blogger who didn't get is damn gold chicken! :)

So anyway ... I think that's enough since I can't get into FarmVille right now anyway.

2 comments:

  1. I've lost 3 gifts so far. The commies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've lost several myself. Must be a glitch or something. Occasionally I click to accept a gift and instead of going to the next page where I can send a return gift it takes me straight to my farm ... and the gift doesn't show up. Yep. Definitely commies. :)

    ReplyDelete