Monday, January 11, 2010

FarmVille - Doin' That Chicken Thang

Alright, so after the last crop I stole a few more plots from the garden to expand my little visitors area in the center of the board ... mostly so I could try out that chicken coop / mystery egg thing. Well, it works. Cycled a few different sets of gold and black chickens through the coop and gathered not one ... not two ... but THREE batches of gold mystery eggs. Sweet.


Oh, and when I harvested the black chickens I put in one ready-to-harvest black chicken and four golden chickens that were NOT ready ... and I got golden eggs twice, but no black eggs. This tells me two things. 1) the unready chickens still count in the odds of getting specific egg color. 2) I am SUCH a fuckin' dork that I sit around playing with digital chickens in my spare time AND ... I blog about it. What the hell is wrong with me? I used to be cool. Ok, not really.

So ... the farm is progressing nicely and li'l farmer Ben is heading towards a happy FarmVille retirement check. What were my goals again? Oh yeah ... big ole plantation (check), log cabin (check), greenhouse (lvl 30 is just around the corner), and a million coins. We're in the home stretch now. :)


Both sheds are upgraded, so plenty of storage for now. I did finally get sick of all the clicking and buy a seeder. Laziness prevails! Was saving fuel for plowing (since that's the only one that contributes to the "Lord of the Plow" ribbon), but ... screw it. Retirement is on the horizon. :)

C-ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment