Friday, January 22, 2010

Success! I Escaped from FarmVille!

I'm not sure what exactly happened. The secret crop in my greenhouse was about ready for harvest, so I sampled just a bit of it. Next thing I know I'm growing white corn and flyin' a Haiti flag. The animals had taken over the land, I'm rich as ... fertilizer, and there's a big peace sign flyin' over the greenhouse. What the hell happened here?



Ok, so about a week ago I reached my goal ... and began to ween myself off of FarmVille (instead burying myself in other little things to do). Still ... I've managed to squeeze in just enough time to harvest all crops and start changing things up for less manual labor. I just can't seem to find the motivation for it anymore. :)

As you can see I've achieved the high FarmVille goal that I set for myself. I got that big ol' plantation. I mastered the grape. I got my $250,000 log cabin. I got my $100,000 greenhouse to grow the killer bud. ...and I have well over a million coins. Now I'm pretty sure that gives me the title I have always dreamed of having. Retired Millionaire Pothead. :)

AND ... I actually had enough FarmVille cash to help out what little I could with the situation in Haiti.


Thank you FarmVille (and Zynga) ... none of this would have been possible without you (seriously, that was a cool move).

Of course I'll still check in on the farm from time to time, and I'll return gifts as I can, but I have a lot to do right now. Farmer Ben got his dreams ... now it's my turn. ;)

C-ya 'round.

P.S. Don't smoke the plant that comes with the greenhouse. It'll give ya the killer headache. If you need some good seed, drop me a line. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment