Sunday, January 10, 2010

FarmVille - Trap Your Farmer!

OMG I can't believe I'm still playing this game. Not only am I playing it, but I'm ACTIVE! I catch myself clicking posts to my live feed for 50 coins. Wtf am I gonna do with 50 coins? lol

So anyway, yeah I hit level 29 last night, hosted a couple barn raisings and now have more storage than I'll ever use (I hope). I'll need level 30 before I can buy the greenhouse, and at that point I'll change things up a bit at the farm.

For now ... let's talk about a simple little FarmVille strategy ... trapping the farmer.




Yesterday I visited a farm that only had a few plots left to fertilize ... and they were scattered. Not such a big deal when your farmer can't get to those areas because he/she doesn't have to walk all over the farm to help out a neighbor. Now to make matters worse ... after I shoveled some shit on their crops ... I had to feed the chickens ... on the opposite side of the farm.

Now I know it's only a little extra time for the farmer to walk and do his thing, but ... well, in my opinion since they started the chicken feeding thing it's never been more important to trap the farmer. It's just too easy to do and SO convenient for your visitors when they don't have to wait for the farmer to walk around (especially on a big ole plantation).




Most of you (I'm sure) know how to do this, so ... well, you can skip this paragraph. To trap the farmer simply go to your farm (or leave and come back) and stand still in the spot where everyone lands when they visit, then surround your farmer with anything. Fence him in, put hay bails around him, hell ... surround him with chickens if you want. Be creative. As long as he/she can't get to the crops or the chicken coop you're good to go.

Trapping the farmer will allow your visitors to get the job done faster and move on. Hey, FarmVille is a busy place.

Do your neighbors (and yourself) a favor and TRAP THAT FARMER!




C-ya,
Ben T.

P.S. One more thing ... remember that as you upgrade your farm the landing point changes. Don't forget to move your farmer trap after an upgrade.

2 comments:

  1. I think I'll go trap mine now. Thx for the tip. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for FINALLY trapping my farmer when I visit. ;)

    ReplyDelete